Terms and Conditions for G-Kids Theme Park
Entry to G-Kids Theme Park (“G-Kids”) is subject to acceptance of these ticket and admission terms and conditions:
- G-Kids is operated by Parco Kids Edutainment Sdn. Bhd. (“we”, “us” and “our”) (Company No. 1210568-V), a company incorporated in Malaysia with registered address at Block B-29-10, Jalan Persiaran Danga Perdana, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia.
- If you have any enquiries, you may contact us by calling our customer service team at 07-291 1100.
2 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) set out all the terms and conditions upon which we provide you and your guests (“you” and “your”) with access to G-Kids.
- You are advised to read these Terms carefully before buying a ticket to G-Kids (“Ticket”). By buying a Ticket, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- All persons entering G-Kids must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket or a gift voucher obtained from G-Kids or an authorised third party. A Ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, void if altered and, save as expressly set out in these Terms, non-refundable.
- The price of a Ticket includes admission to G-Kids and all activities inside, but excludes all food and beverages, private events, photography and video recording services and goods sold at G-Kids. One Ticket entitles one person to enter G-Kids on one occasion for a maximum period of 4 hours depending on ticket type purchased.
- G-Kids reserves the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave G-Kids, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the G-Kids rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- If Tickets are bought on behalf of other visitors (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Terms on behalf of every visitor and shall ensure that these Terms are notified to and followed by each person in the group.
- Adults bringing children to G-Kids represent that they have agreed to these Terms applying to such children and visitors and have the authority to so agree, and hereby indemnify us against any claim by the children or his/her parent or legal guardian arising from such representations being false.
3 TICKET PURCHASE RULES
- Tickets can be purchased at the entrance to G-Kids.
- Tickets sold at the entrance to G-Kids will be subject to availability at that time.
- All Tickets must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.
- Once a purchase is confirmed, the ticket purchased may not be cancelled, exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, void if altered and, save as expressly set out in these Terms, non-refundable. Subject to availability, tickets to G-Kids may be amended upon payment of a fee.
- The price of Tickets may vary from time to time. Our prices are as stated at the entrance of G-Kids but are liable to change at any time. Ticket prices are in Ringgit Malaysia and include the Goods and Services Tax.
- In rare circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel a Ticket but we will notify you as soon as we become aware that this is necessary. Should we have to cancel your Ticket we will refund you all the monies you have paid to us within fourteen (14) days of cancellation.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium. If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund.
4 G-KIDS ADMISSION RULES
- For the purposes of entry to G-Kids, the following definitions apply:
|infant||means any child under one (1) year old;|
|early years child||means any child aged one (1) and up to and including twelve (12) years old;|
|child||means any child aged seventeen (17) years old (inclusive) and below;|
|adult||means any person aged 18 years or over|
|establishment||means a specific area within the G-Kids city where children can take part in role play activities|
For the avoidance of doubt, age means a person’s legal age (ie according to actual date of birth).
- G-Kids operates a strict age policy. Entry to G-Kids is subject to the following age requirements:
- Any infant or early years child entering G-Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 1 to 12 must be accompanied by a full paying adult at all times. Children aged 12 and above can enter the city unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission for all children into G-Kids;
- All children must be accompanied by an adult when checking-in at the entrance to enter G-Kids regardless of whether that adult will be staying in G-Kids themselves. All adults leaving children unaccompanied at G-Kids must provide contact details comprising at least two valid telephone numbers and an email address at check-in. Adults bringing children to G-Kids represent that each of them has the authority to do so and hereby indemnify us against any claim by the child or his/her parent or legal guardian arising from such representation being false;
- Adults are not permitted to enter the establishments unless accompanying a child into those establishments. Certain establishments in G-Kids allow adults to enter to participate in the audience. Adults who have accompanied children into G-Kids are permitted to visit the public areas and parents’ area whilst their child is taking part in activities within the establishments;
- Entry to G-Kids is subject to the following:
- All activities within G-Kids are purely recreational/educational;
- Entry into an establishment and participation in an activity is conditional on your compliance with the instructions and warning given by us and the relevant operator;
- Upon check-in at the entrance, each of the children and adults accompanying children under the age of twelve (12) will receive a bracelet to wear around their wrist. The bracelet shall be worn at all times within G-Kids, cannot be swapped between visitors and can only be removed by our employees with parental authorisation through a specialised system at the end of their visit;
- If you or your child has any medical condition, disability or other educational needs that may impact upon your/your child’s visit please notify G-Kids’ Customer Services Team at 07-291 1100 or a member of the check-in team so we can cater for your/your child’s needs and put in place any appropriate arrangements.
- A child is free to choose the activities that they intend to experience subject to availability and other restrictions inherent in carrying out those activities including but not limited to height, weight, age or allergy restrictions which are displayed at each establishment. Any entry into G-Kids is deemed acceptance of these restrictions;
- In the event that you leave your children (aged twelve (12) to seventeen (17) inclusive) unaccompanied at G-Kids, you understand that they might carry out an activity that you would not have chosen for them (Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied at all times as per section 4.2.2). Leaving your child at G-Kids without a parent or guardian is deemed to be consent to that child undertaking all of the activities available at G-Kids;
- Adults are not allowed inside the establishments (other than as permitted under paragraph 4.2 above) or allowed to queue on behalf of children;
- Children may only be collected from G-Kids by either:
- the adult who has accompanied the children at check-in; or
- a nominated adult who has been named at check-in and that nominated person provides photographic identification upon collection;
G-Kids will not be able to release any children without either the accompanying or nominated person being present;
- If a visitor needs to temporarily leave G-Kids they should make their way to the entrance and speak to a member of staff. The visitor will be given a maximum of 20 minutes and will be issued with a re-admittance note and temporarily checked out. Children aged 0-12 inclusive cannot be left unaccompanied in the facility whilst an adult is offsite. Children will not be allowed to leave G-Kids temporarily without their accompanying adult.
- The following should not be brought into G-Kids:
- Outside food and beverages except for bottled water, medicine and baby food or milk formula;
- pets or animals;
- glass containers;
- illegal, hazardous or combustible items;
- weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons; or
- such other items which may impede the operation of G-Kids or may jeopardize the safety and security or any person or articles in G-Kids.
- G-Kids is a smoke-free facility and smoking is strictly prohibited;
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately having regard to the nature of G-Kids as a kids’ edutainment facility;
- Certain areas of G-Kids are only open to persons aged 18 or over, such areas are identified by appropriate signage;
- Visitors should not engage in any unsafe act or impede the operation of G-Kids;
- Visitors shall be liable to compensate us for any damage caused by them within G-Kids;
- G-Kids will ensure as many activities and establishments as possible are available for use by visitors, however:
- Certain activities may have specific time schedules;
- From time to time, some establishments may be reserved for private events;
- From time to time, some facilities or establishments may be temporarily closed due to maintenance.
- Whilst you and other Ticket holders are on G-Kids premises, you and your guests must comply with all directions of our employees, relevant health and safety notices, policies and announcements made available to you.
- You may be asked to leave G-Kids without any refund or compensation if your behaviour jeopardizes in any way your own, other visitors and/or G-Kids’s employee’s and/or contractor’s safety and/or you refuse to comply with all directions of our employees, relevant health and safety notices, policies and announcements made available to you.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into G-Kids, visitors are admitted to G-Kids subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into G-Kids any articles which may cause injury and any illegal substances. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other visitors is strictly prohibited.
- G-Kids in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of G-Kids at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to G-Kids. In the event that G-Kids is closed by reason of capacity, special events or to ensure safety and security of guests, G-Kids shall offer you the opportunity to re-book your Tickets or shall refund all Tickets purchased to attend during such affected period.
- We reserve the right to change any aspect of G-Kids’ operations, including role-play activities and programs.
- All items, belongings and other property brought into G-Kids by visitors shall be at such visitor’s own risk and G-Kids accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. Guests are advised to keep their belongings in the lockers which may be rented at the entrance to G-Kids.
- CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of G-Kids. However, G-Kids does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras.
5 IN-PARK FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Visitors may be photographed by G-Kids’ official photographer. The photos will be exhibited at the photography establishment within G-Kids. Photographs may also be purchased via our official photographer’s website and via their mobile kiosk. Photographs which are not purchased by visitors within 1 month are usually destroyed in order to assure they are not reproduced. By accepting these Terms, you consent to such photographs being taken and stored.
- From time to time, G-Kids or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at G-Kids which may feature visitors. By accepting these Terms, you consent to the use of such images and/or recordings by us in connection with advertising, promoting G-Kids (such as on the G-Kids’ website, social media sites and pages, partner sites, outdoor advertising and brochures for G-Kids), and for our internal purposes, and in doing so, you allow us to edit, modify, publish and make available such images and/or recordings. You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive compensation if we use such images and/or recordings for the purposes set out above. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with G-Kids or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- In relation to all visitors to G-Kids who are under 18, you, being the parent or legal guardian of such persons, or person duly authorised by the parent or legal guardian of such person, also consent to the use of their image and/or recordings for the purposes set out above.
- Photography and filming is allowed within G-Kids. However, visitors may be asked to refrain from photographing or filming if it is disruptive or if other circumstances disturb other visitors’ experience at G-Kids. By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that G-Kids may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by visitors to G-Kids and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other visitors and/or employees. By accepting these regulations you agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within G-Kids.
- Photographs are for you to enjoy for your own personal, private, non-commercial purposes only. Unless permission has been expressly granted by us, picture and images cannot be reproduced in any format or media other than for private viewing.
6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, in the material published on it, the concept of G-Kids, all rights to the “G-Kids” trade mark and in all materials within G-Kids including, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, animations, music, video, audio, audio-visual works, designs, logos, software and any other content. These works are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by us and/or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
7 OPENING HOURS
- G-Kids’s normal opening hours are:
10am to 5pm, Monday to Sunday
- G-Kids’s opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
8 FORCE MAJEURE
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by any force majeure event which is outside our control.
- A force majeure event means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If a force majeure event takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the force majeure event.
9 PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect Personal Information (such as name, gender, postal address, birthdate, contact details, credit/debit card information, photos etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us as and when required.
- For the purposes of operation of G-Kids;
- For research and development;
- Statistical analysis;
- Customer administration;
- In compliance with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority;
- To verify and process payment when you purchase the Ticket;
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to G-Kids and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party without further notice to you except for the following circumstances:
- To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities;
- Business transfer involving G-Kids;
- Where service from an authorised third party is required, we will share your Personal Information on a strictly confidential basis. Authorised third party will not be allowed to use your personal information disclosed to them except for the limited purpose of providing the particular service.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future for marketing and promotional events. If at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us by calling us at 07-291 1100.
- You can contact us at 07-291 1100 to obtain details of the Personal Information we hold about you. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your Personal Information, but will give reasons for our refusal.
- Personal Information that we collect from you will be stored and backed up securely. Only authorized people from our company have access to the information and they are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; we make reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching a contract between us is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Tickets you booked.
- We shall not be liable for any death, injury, damage or loss howsoever caused at G-Kids.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which occur as a side effect of the main loss or damage, which was not reasonably foreseeable by us at the date the Ticket was bought, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We do not accept liability for acts or omissions by you or any person(s) on behalf of whom you have placed a booking or unconnected third parties or suppliers of services which do not form part of the contract between you and us.
11 OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice. You will be subject to the Terms in force at the time that you bought the Tickets to G-Kids.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another entity, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If any of these Terms is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that, in agreeing to these Terms, you do not rely on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
12 Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to Gift Vouchers
- Visitors holding gift vouchers obtained from G-Kids or our authorised distributors are subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- a gift voucher entitles the number of people stated on the gift voucher to visit G-Kids in one visit and is valid until the date of expiry stated on the gift voucher. Before visiting G-Kids, the gift voucher holder must call us at 07-291 1100 to book his or her date of redemption of the gift vouchers;
- gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash;
- gift vouchers are valid for entry to G-Kids only and cannot be exchanged for goods including merchandise, food or beverages;
- gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded;
- G-Kids cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged;
- we reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which is deemed to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.